The only two-in-one wheel nut indicator and retainer
WheelSentry® is an easy-to-fit wheel nut indicator, wheel nut cover and wheel nut retainer in one product. It alerts you to loosened wheel nuts to prevent detachment, protecting you against unnecessary loss and lowering the risk of accidents. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to fit WheelSentry®.
Before fitting WheelSentry®, ensure all the wheel fixings are in good condition and are correctly torqued using a calibrated torque wrench. Once done, you can begin fitting the WheelSentry® indicators and band as set out below.
1) Fit Wheel Sentry® indicators to your wheel nuts – a simple push-fit by hand
2) Apply the Viton band to interlink all WheelSentry® indicators, making sure that it fits within the s-shaped channel on the indicator
3) Check that the Viton band is linking smoothly and that all indicators are in-line
4) After a journey, check indicators for any possible loosening
5) If there has been any loosening, remove the Viton band and indicator from the loosened nut, tighten and re-torque the nut, then re-apply WheelSentry® for the next journey
WheelSentry® makes wheel checks quick and easy. It is available in a wide range of sizes to fit HGVs, LGVs and trailers. Browse the product range here.