How to service your trailerIn this video, Steve Bradshaw details an interim service that you can perform on your trailer, which simply includes lubrication and checking the brake adjustments. Main things to be concerned about are:
- The drawtube and whether there are any signs of major wear and tear
- The grease nipples and applying grease two them
- Brake rod to ensure that there is no severe slack
- Handbrake lever, ensuring that it comes up to the 10 o’clock position on a clock face.
- Hubs, checking the adjustment by removing the wheel and checking that it rotates freely with the slight sound of resistance.
- Brake linkage mechanism and ensuring there is no slack within the system.
please put video id in field below :